Positive Affirmations For Your Chakra Self-Care Healing: For All 7 Chakras
According to the ancient Indian texts on spirituality, each person has seven major chakras that line up along the spine, starting from the crown of the head to the base of the spine. These chakras are spinning wheels of cosmic energy that connect the body with the spiritual or divine power. Each of these chakras has its own characteristics, is associated with a certain kind of vibrational energy, and manifests into different personality traits.
The root chakra, which is located at the base of the spine, has the frequency of the red colour and corresponds to the very primal needs of home, stability, and family. The crown chakra, or the top most chakra, resonates with the frequency of the violet colour and connects us with the higher self.
All of the chakras come together to define the overall personality of an individual. Given that they are energy centres, any obstruction or blockage in either of these chakras results in either over expression or suppression of the corresponding behavioural characteristic. When the chakras are unblocked, and there is a free flow of energy, the person shine bright and feels balanced.
Given the usual lifestyle, it is common for the chakras to get unbalanced. However, there are multiple chakra self-care healing techniques that one can do to balance the same.
The Different ways of Chakra Self-Care Healing
The energy of our chakras can be considered to be like the white light that spreads out when passed through the prism. In this case, our body is the prism. Whenever there is some aberration in the prism, the same will be reflected in the dispersion as well. However, it isn’t tough to heal and balance the chakras. One can try ritual baths for chakra self-care healing, or go for guided meditations, use essential oils, or go for dedicated guided therapies.
One another thing that one can try for chakra self-care is the Positive Affirmations. Positive Affirmations tend to rewire the brain to think positive. It is usually said that if we think about or communicate something often, our brain tends to think that that is true. Positive Affirmations, if repeated enough, serve that purpose. They tend to rewrite the patterns in our subconscious minds and direct healing vibrations to the chakras.
Listing the major affirmations for each chakra that you can repeat as part of your chakra self-care healing ritual.
- I am connected and grounded through the earth.
- I am grateful.
- I am abundant.
- I am peaceful with the material world in which I live.
- I have a healthy body.
- I am worthy of respect.
- I am independent.
- The universe will always provide.
- At this moment, I am stable and grounded.
- I am confident.
- I belong.
- I withstand the obstacles of life, as I remove what no longer serves me.
- I trust in the process of life.
- I make good, healthy choices.
- I am proud of myself.
- My root chakra is balanced.
- I am safe and grounded.
- I feel protected in this world
- I am at home, wherever I am.
- All is well in my world.
- Creative energy flows through me freely.
- I nurture myself emotionally and take full responsibility for my own happiness.
- My relationships are based on mutual respect and appreciation.
- I trust my loved ones, and they can trust me.
- Inspiration is always flowing to me, and I act on the great ideas I receive.
- It’s safe to get close to other people.
- I use social media as a tool to be uplifted and share positivity with others.
- I invite joy into my life.
- My parents are spiritual teachers who offer my soul a chance for growth.
- I allow others to be who they are.
- I’m healing old wounds from past relationships. I release trauma and keep the blessings.
- When I wake up, I feel energized and eager to begin my day.
- Change is perfectly safe.
- I share the love with others and embrace intimacy.
- I give myself permission to release drama.
- I attract people who treat me with respect.
- I enjoy pleasure in all areas of my life.
- My emotions are free-flowing and balanced.
- I am a creative being.
- It is my birthright to receive pleasure.
Solar Plexus Chakra
- I feel calm, confident, and powerful.
- I feel ready to face challenges.
- I feel motivated to pursue my purpose.
- I am ambitious and capable.
- I forgive myself for past mistakes, and I learn from them.
- The only thing I need to control is how I respond to situations.
- I can create positive change in my life.
- I stand in my personal power.
- I am strong, powerful, and confident.
- I am aligned with my purpose.
- I am worthy just as I am.
- I wholeheartedly believe in myself.
- I confidently welcome new experiences.
- I can achieve anything I set my mind to.
- I know my value and will not lessen or shrink myself for anything or anyone.
- I am fearless in the pursuit of what sets my soul on fire.
- I am worthy of respect from myself and others.
- I am motivated, persistent, and successful.
- I am pure, positive energy.
- I hold the key to my own happiness.
- I find love everywhere I go.
- I deserve love and being loved.
- I love myself to the fullest.
- Love is all around me, it’s everywhere I go.
- I am surrounded by love.
- I attract good, loving, kind people into my life.
- The power of love is inside me.
- I am welcoming love with open arms.
- I’m happy and grateful for having loving people in my life.
- I give my relationships the attention they deserve.
- I am ready and open to receiving love and blessings.
- I’m good and beautiful enough the way I am.
- My natural loving nature attracts love to me like a magnet.
- All my relationships are now loving and harmonious.
- I am ready to receive love.
- All of my relationships are meaningful and rewarding.
- I have wonderful and supportive friends.
- Friendships come easily to me.
- I converse well with all kinds of people.
- I concentrate on my friends’ good qualities.
- I always speak in terms of success and prosperity.
- I always stay calm and collected when I speak.
- I always take part in intelligent discussions.
- I always voice my opinions in a calm and considerate way.
- I am a confident speaker.
- I am confident speaking in my area of expertise.
- I am a deliberate listener, pausing to reflect before responding.
- I am a good listener.
- I am a great communicator.
- I am clear and concise in my communications.
- I am a patient and attentive listener.
- I am always present when I communicate with others.
- I am an excellent speaker.
- I speak my truth freely and openly
- Being honest frees me.
- I am accountable for expressing myself clearly.
- I am safe and express myself truthfully.
- My honesty attracts what I deserve.
- I have the strength to tame my tongue.
- I have a rich vocabulary and add to it daily.
Third Eye Chakra
- I am wise, intuitive, and connected to my inner guidance.
- I trust my intuition, always.
- I seek to understand and learn from my life experiences.
- I am connected to my higher power.
- I am connected to the wisdom of the Universe.
- Every situation is an opportunity for growth.
- I am able to see and act in alignment with my divine purpose.
- I open myself to new energy and experience.
- I am a present observer in my life.
- Seeing and understanding the big picture comes naturally to me.
- My life moves effortlessly towards my purpose.
- My imagination is vivid and powerful.
- I nurture my spirit and am in tune with its needs.
- I am the source of my truth.
- I live in alignment with my authentic self.
- I trust that my highest good is unfolding.
- I choose to tap into my inner wisdom.
- My inner wisdom guides me to my highest good.
- My third eye sees all.
- I radiate indigo-blue light from my third eye chakra.
- I honor the Divine within me.
- I am open to new ideas.
- Information I need comes to me easily.
- The world is my teacher.
- I am guided by a higher power and inner wisdom.
- I am worthy of love from divine energy.
- I am open to letting go of my attachments.
- I live in the present moment.
- I am an extension of the Universe, and The Universe is kind and loving.
- I am connected with the wisdom of the universe.
- I am a spiritual being in a human body.
- I honor the sacred divinity that exists within me.
- I am pure, beautiful, radiant light.
- My body is a beautiful home for my radiant soul.
- I am divinely protected, inspired, and guided by the Universe.
- I am deeply and unconditionally loved by the Universe.
- I am worthy of unconditional love from divine energy.
- I am connected to a limitless source of creativity, abundance, health, happiness, and love.
- I surrender to the loving will of the Universe.
- I am my highest, most authentic self.