Throat Chakra Ritual
SPEAK YOUR TRUTH Express Your Creativity
THROAT CHAKRA - YOUR CENTER OF INNER FREEDOM
RITUAL FOR EXPRESSION
- Start diffusing Throat Chakra Essential oil blend in a diffuser near the bath.
- Ritual: Fill up the tub with warm water and add 3-4 tablespoons of Tranquility Bath Soak. Optional - you can also add Eucalyptus, Lavender & Turquoise.
- Step into bath and dunk head. Take deep breaths – inhale and exhale from your nose.
- Chant/Listen to music- While in the bath use a powerful mantra – Om / Ham/ Ham Sa or any other chant or mantra that resonates with you. If you do not want to chant then you can simply listen to any soft music.
- Stay in the bath for at least 20 minutes – while slowing down your breath. Try to inhale slowly and exhale longer than usual. With each and every inhale reflect on your feelings, especially those that you do not express.
- Reflect on how well you want to communicate your needs to others. Remind yourself how speaking your own truth to yourself is important. Notice yourself, your body, your breath, your thoughts. Release any blockage and tension with your exhale and inhale the expansion of each breath.
- After getting out of the bath – take some Throat Chakra Body oil and rub it in between your palms. Bring your palms close to your nose and inhale and exhale gently – 3-5 breaths.
- Try to apply the oil to yourself as you would apply to your baby. Paying attention to everything and offering a lot of love to yourself.
- Gratitude- when you finish please thank yourself and everything that has helped you to relax and heal you in the last 30 minutes.
- Diffuse the Throat chakra essential oil blend overnight.