20 Powerful Solar Plexus Affirmations To Develop Your Purpose
The solar plexus chakra is the energy center associated with self-development, self-worth, and self-confidence. Also known as the Manipura Chakra, it lies about two inches above the belly button in the abdominal region. It is represented by the color yellow and is associated with the fire element signifying the sun’s energy.
It is said that the radiance and brightness of the inner sun have tremendous transformative power. This energy is less in those who suffer from low self-esteem or have difficulties realizing their life goals. Contrary to this, someone with good self-esteem and a sense of self has their inner solar energy shining bright. There are many ways of boosting this radiance, one of which is self-affirmation. Solar plexus chakra affirmations help one develop a healthy ego, a sense of self-confidence, and self-love.
Benefits of Healing the Solar Plexus Chakra
The solar plexus chakra if healed, gives an empowering control over our thoughts, feelings, and emotions in a manner that nothing impacts us randomly. It ensures that we are at peace with our being, and hence do not shy away from showcasing our authentic selves no matter the situation.
Another manner in which balancing the solar plexus chakra can help is by putting us on the path of righteousness. For instance, many of us may be inclined to manipulate others for our ends. A lot of times, we tend to do it unknowingly too. However, this comes with a feeling of guilt and regret later. Those whose solar plexus chakra is activated, the person will have the courage to take steps in the right direction, no matter how many hardships will be faced.
How to identify a Blocked Solar Plexus Chakra
The feeling of constant self-doubt is one of the most significant indicators of a blocked solar plexus chakra. The people with a blocked solar plexus chakra feel clueless about their life and tired and restless. It can also manifest as a physical ailment, such as pain in the abdominal region, indigestion, and other stomach-related concerns.
The psychological symptoms associated with a blocked solar plexus chakra include:
- Low self-esteem
- Lack of confidence
- The need to control others
- Inability to make decisions
- Failure to take the desired actions toward attaining the goals
- Low inner strength and weak resolve
Solar Plexus Chakra Affirmations
Lastly, let us talk about the twenty solar plexus chakra affirmations that can help you reprogramme your subconscious. However, it is essential to note that you must make a habit of repeating yourself daily. It is difficult to rewire your brain into thinking something just by talking about it once. It would be best if you conditioned it to feel that way, hence the need to repeat these affirmations. Let us have a look at these affirmations below:
1) I am strong, powerful, and confident.
2) I can achieve anything I set my mind to.
3) I am motivated, persistent, and successful.
4) I wholeheartedly believe in myself.
5) I can accomplish incredible things.
6) I confidently welcome new experiences.
7) I am competent, capable, and strong.
8) I radiate confidence and positivity.
9) I am aligned with my purpose.
10) I am enough, just as I am.
11) I have the confidence and power to take big leaps.
12) I confidently and fearlessly believe in myself.
13) I will not settle for less than I deserve.
14) I am pure, positive energy.
15) I hold the key to my happiness.
16) Limitless joy is my birthright.
17) I am worthy, strong, powerful, courageous, and always enough.
18) I am taking bold steps and walking forward with confidence and self-belief.
19) I am radiant, beautiful, and thriving.
20) I know my value and will not lessen or shrink myself for anything or anyone.
Hope that this helped you get some perspective.
See, you are a strong person anyway. If you can come this far, you will have enough fuel to move forward and accomplish much more. Maybe today is the time to recharge, relax, and rejuvenate. Use Solar Plexus Chakra Essential Oil Blend.
So go ahead and do it! You have earned it, after all!