Throat Chakra Nourishing Body Oil
What is the throat chakra body oil?
This body oil aids in strengthening your throat chakra, which as the name suggests is an energy point in your throat region. This energy spot gives “voice” to your creative juices while keeping your pharynx region vibrant. At its strongest, this chakra can help you express your honest opinions and creativity without any inhibitions. Invigorate the dormant creativity in you with just a whiff of this spicy, minty oil.
Vegan | No - GMO | Cruelty-Free | Palm Free | Synthetic Fragrance-Free | Nut Free
The effervescent smell of clove buds, eucalyptus, tea tree, and peppermint can arouse you to your most energized self. Get invigorated for a new day ahead of you! Use for:
- Sore throat/cough/congestion
- Feeling Energized
- Better creative expression
- Communicating effectively
Our body oils are a luxurious blend of rare exotic oils with natural retinol, omega fatty acids, anti-oxidants, minerals, and vitamins A, B, C, E, & K.
What’s the secret sauce?
- Maracuja oil - This is what gives the oil that satiny feel - full of anti-oxidants, fatty acids, minerals, and flavonoids. Retains moisture and reverses the signs of skin damage.
- Meadowfoam seed oil - Closely resembles human sebum, locks in moisture, and its nutrients are absorbed deep into the epidermis
- Moringa Seed oil - Ancient Egyptian beauty secret, rich in Vitamin A, Vitamin C & Cytokinins. Promotes cell growth, delays aging and sagging.
- Pumpkin seeds - High in zinc and natural selenium. Helps clear wounds and tightens the skin
- Rosehip oil - Rich in trans-retinoic acid (Vitamin A), which regenerates cellular membranes and reverses the signs of aging
- Safflower oil - High in linoleic acid - A potent antioxidant and moisturizer that evens out wrinkly skin
- Vitamin E Oil - The magical vitamin that is known to cure everything from acne to cancer.
- Clove Bud oil - A natural antibacterial and antiseptic
- Eucalyptus - Helps in breathing easy as a decongestant and an antibacterial
- Lavender - Soothes eczema and that irritable dry skin
- Peppermint - Pain reliever, unclogs the respiratory system and soothes nerves.
- Tea Tree - Skin cleanser, helps tackle allergies, and an antibacterial.
How to use
It is best to apply this oil on slightly damp skin. This way the oil locks in the moisture and hydration that your skin needs.
Squeeze a few pumps of this thick glistening moisturizing oil onto your palm. Inhale deeply to experience the benefits of the aroma. Massage the oil gently all over your body paying special attention to any dry/rough areas.
Breathe in the fresh, spicy aroma for that extra boost of energy.
Psst….Guess what? Apply this oil at the break of dawn and feel super-charged for another new day!
Have been using this oil for myself and my son and we both love this product for its minty aroma and lightness. Your skin will feel nourished with the natural ingredients. Besides all the benefits and glow this oil brings to your skin, the natural healing qualities of its ingredients makes you feel protected against the common winter ailments. I absolutely enjoy using this and would recommend it to anyone who loves to take care of their skin and inner self.
I’m using this oil to be more intentional with communication. I warm some oil in my hands, take deep breaths of it and apply in upward strokes from my chest to my chin and sides of my face. I visualize any blocked energy in my throat chakra being released.