Heart Chakra Nourishing Body Oil - For Love
What is the heart chakra body oil?
The heart chakra body oil works on the 4th energy center located at the center of the breastbone - the heart chakra. At its best, a fully charged heart chakra can make you express compassion, love not just towards others but also yourself. Lose yourself in this oil’s potent combination of sensuous-smelling herbs that reconnect you to your passionate self.
So what does this body oil really do?
Absorb this heavenly potion to connect with your expression of love, joy, and see your inner glow come forth. The heart chakra body oil transports you to your most joyful memory. Feel yourself glide away from the hustle and bustle of life, and the pressures of work as you transcend into a moment of self-love and rejuvenate your inner joy.
Vegan | No - GMO | Cruelty-Free | Palm Free | Synthetic Fragrance-Free | Nut Free
Our body oils are a luxurious blend of rare exotic oils with natural retinol, omega fatty acids, anti-oxidants, minerals, and vitamins A, B, C, E, & K.
TIP: Apply this body oil just before going to bed to help you sleep better. Don't forget to deeply inhale the aroma!
What’s the secret sauce?
- Maracuja oil - This is what gives the oil that satiny feel - full of anti-oxidants, fatty acids, minerals, and flavonoids. Retains moisture and reverses the signs of skin damage.
- Meadowfoam seed oil - Closely resembles human sebum, locks in moisture, and its nutrients are absorbed deep into the epidermis
- Moringa Seed oil - Ancient Egyptian beauty secret, rich in Vitamin A, Vitamin C & Cytokinins. Promotes cell growth, delays aging and sagging.
- Pumpkin seeds - High in zinc and natural selenium. Helps clear wounds and tightens the skin
- Rosehip oil - Rich in trans-retinoic acid (Vitamin A), which regenerates cellular membranes and reverses the signs of aging
- Safflower oil - High in linoleic acid - A potent antioxidant and moisturizer that evens out wrinkly skin
- Vitamin E Oil - The magical vitamin that is known to cure everything from acne to cancer.
- Bergamot oil - Uplifts the mood and relieves stress.
- Geranium oil - Eases anxiety, depression, and pain
- Peppermint - Pain reliever, unclogs the respiratory system and soothes nerves.
- Lavender - Soothes eczema and that irritable dry skin
- Ylang-Ylang oil - Reduces heart rate and relaxes the skin.
How to use
Want to get the best result from heart chakra body oil?
It is best to apply this oil on slightly damp skin. This way the oil locks in the moisture and hydration that your skin needs.
Squeeze a few pumps of this thick glistening moisturizing oil onto your palm. Inhale deeply to experience the benefits of the aroma. Massage the oil gently all over your body paying special attention to any dry/rough areas.
Breathe in the heavenly aroma and melt into a peaceful state.
Psst….Guess what? Just before you slide into bed, apply this oil. You’d find yourself sleeping like a baby!
I tend to use it mid day when work pressure is at peak. The oil calms my nerves and allows me to take on the world again. The oil itself is smooth and gets absorbed quickly. The floral notes are relaxing and sits pretty on my skin.
Loved this oil for its fast absorbing texture, aroma and purity. Your skin will feel nourished throughout the day. If you want to pamper your skin give yourself a gentle massage with this oil. I have a moderately dry skin so I applied this oil in the morning and enjoyed the smoothness and radiance of skin throughout the day. Worth every penny if you would like to indulge in some serious skin care.
I received this body oil as a birthday gift from my husband and have been enjoying it thoroughly! I massage it across my chest and throat and with each pass I cup my hands together for a deep breath. I visualize my heart opening up to all the love in my life.