What is the sacral chakra body oil?
A romantic fusion of woody and floral aroma in this body oil reminds you of the balance between masculine and feminine energy. Sacral chakra is your center of hormones, emotions, creativity, and sexual energy. A balanced sacral chakra will rid you of your emotional baggage while igniting passion, sensuality, and creativity within.
Vegan | No - GMO | Cruelty Free | Palm Free | Synthetic Fragrance Free | Nut Free
The woodsy and floral aroma of Ylang-Ylang, Geranium, and Cedarwood will take you to a place of raw passion minus the shackles of emotional instability. Use to:
Our body oils are a luxurious blend of rare exotic oils with natural retinol, omega fatty acids, anti-oxidants, minerals, and vitamins A, B, C, E, & K.
TIP: Apply this body oil just before going to bed to help you sleep better. Don't forget to deeply inhale the aroma!
What’s the secret sauce?
Maracuja oil - This is what gives the oil that satiny feel - full of anti-oxidants, fatty acids, minerals, and flavonoids. Retains moisture and reverses the signs of skin damage.
Meadowfoam seed oil - Closely resembles human sebum, locks in moisture, and its nutrients are absorbed deep into the epidermis
- Moringa Seed oil - Ancient Egyptian beauty secret, rich in Vitamin A, Vitamin C & Cytokinins. Promotes cell growth, delays aging and sagging.
Pumpkin seeds - High in zinc and natural selenium. Helps clear wounds and tightens the skin
Rosehip oil - Rich in trans-retinoic acid (Vitamin A), which regenerates cellular membranes and reverses the signs of aging
- Safflower oil - High in linoleic acid - A potent antioxidant and moisturizer that evens out wrinkly skin
- Vitamin E Oil - The magical vitamin that is known to cure everything from acne to cancer.
- Cypriol oil - Reduces stress, eases menstrual pain
- Cedarwood oil - Pain relief
- Geranium oil - Eases anxiety, depression, and pain
- Bergamot oil - Uplifts the mood and relieves stress.
- Ylang-Ylang oil - Reduces heart rate and relaxes the skin.
How to use
Want to get the best result from sacral chakra body oil ?
It is best to apply this oil on slightly damp skin. This way the oil locks in the moisture and hydration that your skin needs.
Squeeze a few pumps of this thick glistening moisturizing oil onto your palm. Inhale deeply to experience the benefits of the aroma. Massage the oil gently all over your body paying special attention to any dry/rough areas.
Breathe in the heavenly aroma and melt into a peaceful state.
Psst….Guess what? Just before you slide into bed, apply this oil. You’d find yourself sleeping like a baby!