What is solar plexus chakra body oil?
This oil helps in declogging the energy point which controls our feelings of self-worth, and confidence. Reverberating around the upper abdomen area, a charged solar plexus chakra tunes into your true self.
So what does the body oil really do?
This exuberant, citrusy aroma of the solar plexus chakra body oil can nudge you towards an uninhibited version of yourself.
The licorice aroma of anise star coupled with mint and the citrusy aroma of bergamot is enough to energize you from the pits of your stomach and strengthen your willpower. Use for:
It imparts an herbal, floral, and slightly spicy aroma to bestow tranquility and peace.
Our body oils are a luxurious blend of rare exotic oils with natural retinol, omega fatty acids, anti-oxidants, minerals, and vitamins A, B, C, E, & K.
TIP: Apply this body oil just before going to bed to help you sleep better. Don't forget to deeply inhale the aroma!
What’s the secret sauce?
Maracuja oil - This is what gives the oil that satiny feel - full of anti-oxidants, fatty acids, minerals, and flavonoids. Retains moisture and reverses the signs of skin damage.
Meadowfoam seed oil - Closely resembles human sebum, locks in moisture, and its nutrients are absorbed deep into the epidermis
- Moringa Seed oil - Ancient Egyptian beauty secret, rich in Vitamin A, Vitamin C & Cytokinins. Promotes cell growth, delays aging and sagging.
Pumpkin seeds - High in zinc and natural selenium. Helps clear wounds and tightens the skin
Rosehip oil - Rich in trans-retinoic acid (Vitamin A), which regenerates cellular membranes and reverses the signs of aging
- Safflower oil - High in linoleic acid - A potent antioxidant and moisturizer that evens out wrinkly skin
- Vitamin E Oil - The magical vitamin that is known to cure everything from acne to cancer.
- Bergamot oil - Uplifts the mood and relieves stress.
- Anise star oil - Helps in digestion, eases stress.
- Peppermint - Pain reliever, unclogs the respiratory system and soothes nerves.
- Ylang-Ylang oil - Reduces heart rate and relaxes the skin.
- Rosemary - Strengthens the immune system, aids in digestion.
How to use
Want to get the best result from solar plexus chakra body oil ?
It is best to apply this oil on slightly damp skin. This way the oil locks in the moisture and hydration that your skin needs.
Squeeze a few pumps of this thick glistening moisturizing oil onto your palm. Inhale deeply to experience the benefits of the aroma. Massage the oil gently all over your body paying special attention to any dry/rough areas.
Breathe in the heavenly aroma and melt into a peaceful state.
Psst….Guess what? Just before you slide into bed, apply this oil. You’d find yourself sleeping like a baby!